Cultivated Reef

Show of your invertebrates!!!!

Pito

I dont have an aquarium yet but i am gona get one soon!

Can you please post pictures of your cool Invertebrates so that i can see what i wana have in my aquarium. I really wana see a SEA APPLE if anyone has one i really like them!!!!!!

thanks to anyone who posts there pictures (if anyone does, hehe)

: : :

BIG ONES. So please post some cool ones if u have any, thx!!! Oh b the way u know that Huachinango is red snapper right?

I think it's an arrow crab... but I could be wrong. I had someone PM me earlier saying that it might not be reef safe so I would do some research on it. I did take the pic but it was at a random LFS, so I know nothing about it. I would ask the LFS but I think it is in Florida which is about 400 miles away from me..... Sorry dude.

Luke

The crab is an arrow crab. They are territorial and can be aggressive. Some have even been known to attack and eat small fish when they (the crab) get larger. I've read that they are and are not reef safe. One post on Reef-Central detailed how one ate some guy's bubble coral right after he put the crab in the tank. I guess it's a introduce-crab-at-your-own-risk kinda thing. ;)

its really cool dude i really like it, simbo. It doesnt sound to safe though, hehe

PEOPLE I WANT TO SEE SOME MORE CRABS, SLUGS AND SEA STARTS NOW POST PEOPLE. i am not to excited about anemones because they are in other pages here on this forum but I really want to see a sea apple. THANKS FOR POSTING PEOPLE!!!!B):( :x zzz

Funky monkey WTF is that it looks deseased or some thing (sorry if my english is kinda bad i wrote this at about 4 am)

damn hwarang i REALLY like that crab what is it called and can u please tell me how much it costed u(not the hermit crab). Simbo i really like ur tube worm how much did that cost I really want one for my aquarium the same with ur crab HWARANG! thanks

or is it a tube worm?

LOL, this is crazy, I just replied to your thread asking how the cocoa was doing. I wasn't sure if you could put a cocoa worm in a nano but looks like it is doing alright. While your here, are you feeding any phytoplankton or extras to it/entire tank or is it just living off what's in the water? I don't see how it could do all that well in such a small tank though. Thanks.

Here's a link to his thread. http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/showthread...7157#post247157

Luke

hey ricky i REALLY like ur coco thingy i wonder how much did that cost u cause that is in my opinion nicer than simbos tube worm (no ofence) i want one of thoose they are just so beautiful thanks man i appriciate it!!!!

I forogt to post that worm is not mine, I just took the pic. So no offence taken :happy: lol

Ricky, what kind of growth have you seen?

Luke

cool!!!! i want more people to post like worms and stuff i love those worms!!!!!! so who ever is looking please post and SIMBO THATS CHEATING!!!! HEHEHEEHEHEHEHE jk

Archived