Cultivated Reef

Brad's ADA-ZEO 60p | New pictures! 0603

brad908

That light arm looks great Brad! Did you sell that mp10 yet?

Thanks. Haven't sold the mp10 yet, ecotech just shipped the new dry side. JrMiller and pschom have both asked about buying it though.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Got more pics and details of the Radion mount in the OG post?

The picture in the first post would be the black metal piping, 90*, 6" pipe, T connection at the top, 2 6" bars off the T, and end caps.

No pics, sorry.

Ah ok, I think I may borrow your idea on that. I have been looking for a way to center mine with out wall mounting it and this should do the trick.

Thanks.

Definitely an easy way to mount a light compared to conduit and pipe benders.

Picking up a "palm sized" red planet for a great price this weekend.

Looking forward to a FTS! I'm wanting to do a ric carpet along with heavy sps. Sadly I've only got 3 lol. Yours will be much better :)

Keydiver on here is great, Rics for only $10. Got my first 10 from him.

I got lucky with a local group buy, getting 20 at $6 each and no shipping charge. Thinking of adding another 10, so hard to pass up a deal like this.

• Like 2
Keydiver on here is great, Rics for only $10. Got my first 10 from him.

I got lucky with a local group buy, getting 20 at $6 each and no shipping charge. Thinking of adding another 10, so hard to pass up a deal like this.

I'd like to in on that group

Finally Receieved my DoAqua tank from ADA.

0F3046AB-4071-448F-BF40-1C75DFF7956A-806

Gonna get some acrylic to act as a splash guard and make an acrylic top.

And just glued a bunch of SPS frags on the rocks.

• Like 2

I have glued all the frags on the rocks.

Sold the big war coral colony yesterday, made good money on it.

Bought a baby clown yesterday, it is getting along great with the black clown. Happy interracial couple.

Bali green Slimer

baligreen0203_zps1eb9d53b.jpg

Ric's

ricgarden0203_zpse1f42a09.jpg

Left side

leftside0203_zpsf08ca997.jpg

Right side

rightside0203_zps9894298e.jpg

Strong side

february2013fts_zps48753c6f.jpg

• Like 2

I know this is a step into the past but I think you chose wisely having a LFS drill your tank. I just drilled my 60P and it was pretty significant emotional event despite all the YouTube videos I watched before hand... But everything looks like it will hold water :). Did you end up using ultra flex PVC or nylon tubing for your plumbing? Sorry to keep picking your brain, but I am having to make my equipment choices wisely living in Japan. :). Shipping takes forever...:/

I know this is a step into the past but I think you chose wisely having a LFS drill your tank. I just drilled my 60P and it was pretty significant emotional event despite all the YouTube videos I watched before hand... But everything looks like it will hold water :). Did you end up using ultra flex PVC or nylon tubing for your plumbing? Sorry to keep picking your brain, but I am having to make my equipment choices wisely living in Japan. :). Shipping takes forever...:/

You are much braver than I am haha. I could have never attempted to do the drilling. I used the ultra flex for all the plumbing. I bought it from Marine Depot. No problem, ask as many questions as you need to.

Love this set up! Clean underneath, killer scape and love the light arm for the Radion!

Thank you, I really appreciate the comments.

Archived