Top Shelf Aquatics

Lights on 56 gal

velezdav

Hello , i am new at the saltwater world , i started reading and reading but deciding on witch nano tank to get ,But my great wife got me firts , came home one day and in the midlle of my garage i have a marineland 56 gal with cornerflow .... WOW ......... but now i am looking at lighting for this monster ..... sugessions will help allot ........ ofcourse have to buy way more equipment buti itll get them 1 by 1 .... . already have 2 mp10 ..... thanks to all for the help in advanced ....

Hello , i am new at the saltwater world , i started reading and reading but deciding on witch nano tank to get ,But my great wife got me firts , came home one day and in the midlle of my garage i have a marineland 56 gal with cornerflow .... WOW ......... but now i am looking at lighting for this monster ..... sugessions will help allot ........ ofcourse have to buy way more equipment buti itll get them 1 by 1 .... . already have 2 mp10 ..... thanks to all for the help in advanced ....

What are the dimensions on this tank?

Sorry i forgot that ...... Dimensions: 30" W x 18" D x 24" H

I have the same tank that I'm currently setting up only mine is not drilled. I decided to go with two (2) AI Sol blues because of the depth and the center brace. I'm just finishing my plumbing and hope to have it salt wet by the end of this week. Here's a quick shot of mine during it's leak test with the sols installed.

DSCN0811.jpg

Archived