ReefCleaners.org

HighEndOfTheLow's Mandarin Cube

HighEndOfTheLow

HighEndOfTheLow

I tell you what NEVER let Bryopsis grow on a hermit crab shell- that is the remanance of it!

Its a lot easier to handle in the state its in now compared to what it was so :)

HighEndOfTheLow

Rising suns??? Which picture are you referring too?

There is RPE on the Plug, and the others are nothing special in honesty...

Nice tank, good space with the rock. How do you like the possum wrasse...does it eat well, will it come out often? Im contemplating getting one as well!

HighEndOfTheLow

It comes out a lot more than i was expecting it too and the mandarin a lot more active as well.

As for feeding. It has destroyed my bristleworm population, which was the reason for purchase, and i found he ate flatworms and i dont find any pests now other than asterina stars

I would say in a small tank as long s there are no real aggressive fish it will do well. I often feed substrate settling food that is preferred

Also we feed enriched bbs successfully.

Hope this helps

• 2 weeks later...
HighEndOfTheLow

So, on Monday I brought 3 Money Cowries and a couple of ceriths for my sand bed, and wow what a difference they have made. I no longer have the detritus on the rock and some of the bryopsis on the sand bed has gone! its all so good. Hopefully I will get some more pictures in the next week or so.

Archived