Innovative Marine Aquariums

Wai Ho's ADA 60-P with Do! Aqua stand (New Frags)

Wai Ho

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jessy-Ray

Ahh yes mixed reef is where it's at. Good luck at the LFS I always get stuck in mine for hours, if i wasn't in there so often I think they would suspect i was casing the joint

The reflection in the glass kinda makes me worried. Are you not wearing pants?

Now that you pointed this out. lol.

The reflection in the glass kinda makes me worried. Are you not wearing pants?

Now that you pointed this out. lol.

Lol yes i am wearing pants :lol: they are brown chinos!

I like the scape. looks good. Do u plan having lots of corals?

I'm not sure yet Im just going to feel as I go along!

Yes its a good idea to not use light during cycle. or you would be growing unwanted stuff. everything looks good.

Clean set up ho.

Do you plan to use an ATO?

I might Just get one and put it in the corner Its not too bad im just topping it up every 2 days. When I can get hold of a MAME Overflow il sump it. The surface skim is also annoying me :angry:

Yes its a good idea to not use light during cycle. or you would be growing unwanted stuff. everything looks good.

Thanks for the comments still new to Reefing so every little helps :)

neonstingray

Looks great. Since you have that on a similar carpet to mine, how easily does the tank and stand tilt forward when full of water? I'm considering attaching a wall-anchor to the back of mine for fear of it not being stable enough front-to-back on the carpet.

Thanks!

Austin

Looks great. Since you have that on a similar carpet to mine, how easily does the tank and stand tilt forward when full of water? I'm considering attaching a wall-anchor to the back of mine for fear of it not being stable enough front-to-back on the carpet.

Thanks!

Austin

Cheers Austin! As you can see lol my tank does have a slight tilt but the weight of the tank, sand and water keeps it very stable ;) No need for a wall anchor!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
They have great personalities! they are guaranteed jumpers so make sure you have a lid..love the tank so far :)

Thanks its slow progress but im learning as I go along and Nano Reef has been a great book of knowledge.

Deleted User 4

Yoooo, nice tank setup. I was subscribed since you started but never had the time to post anything. Here you go ahah. :lol:

Just a quick update the Wrasse and Crab have settled nicely! I just Cant wait to get my AI Vega or Sol when I have some money so I can add some nice corals. I plan to get a pair of Snow Flake Clowns and a red BTA, Also some other types of LPS.

This was the first night the Wrasse was a bit shy, Spooky.

7576890540_297c9ef246.jpg

Untitled by waikwonho, on Flickr

Cant really get a decent pick with my Iphone and she keeps moving too fast.

7576887792_1f735991e3.jpg

Crab Feeding

7576900946_1e8e6f7727.jpg

They seem really lonely in my tank what type of Anemone should I get my Crab to host on?

Nice tank, but that wrasse is guaranteed to jump out - eventually. Check out liveaquaria before buying. They are pretty good about noting whether certain fish are jumpers or not.

Archived