Pod Your Reef

ordering soon plus mantis shrimp?

Giga

I am getting there, thanks!

Different species from around FL, it isn;t something we will try to have on hand though, the last mantis we had spent about 3 months with us.

TheUnfocusedOne
I am getting there, thanks!

Different species from around FL, it isn;t something we will try to have on hand though, the last mantis we had spent about 3 months with us.

John's easily one of the most reliable shippers of mantis shrimps. I'd highly recommend buying from him.

I found a tiny mantis in the reef pods I got last month. Luckily I saw him and didn't let him in the tank.

Although I have a ton of little very tiny mantis shrimp running around at night. No idea where they came from, but if they grow to a few inches as an adult I am going to have quiet a war zone.

I found a tiny mantis in the reef pods I got last month. Luckily I saw him and didn't let him in the tank.

Although I have a ton of little very tiny mantis shrimp running around at night. No idea where they came from, but if they grow to a few inches as an adult I am going to have quiet a war zone.

Is there any way you could post a picture of them... i have never seen little baby Mantis Shrimps

Just reading through the Mantis Shrimp thread, and they could be amphipods...kinda look the same, and makes sense. They are way too tiny to see any claw or spear appendages.

There is no way I could get a picture, they only are visible after the lights go out for at least 30mins and I shine a flashlight on the rocks. The usually hide when the light is on them too.

Just reading through the Mantis Shrimp thread, and they could be amphipods...kinda look the same, and makes sense. They are way too tiny to see any claw or spear appendages.

There is no way I could get a picture, they only are visible after the lights go out for at least 30mins and I shine a flashlight on the rocks. The usually hide when the light is on them too.

That's what i was thinking they prolly were.

Archived