Coral Vue Hydros

What fish or inverts do a good job in grazing on hair algae???

quiksilver5768

quiksilver5768

Does anyone have any ideas on what fish or inverts would help in eating hair algae off my LR. This is my last hope to get rid of my hair algae. I scrub, it comes back. Ive tried chemical and natural ways...it just wont go away! Please help me in this struggle....any comments on what type of fish or invert would eat the algae would be very helpful. Thanks

i had the same problem but about 5 days ago i added 2 turbo grazers and now its all gone. i'm not sure if thats what did it but i did see them eating it alittle. now they're going back to the lfs because they are too big and keep knocking over a rock that has xenia on it.

Tuxedo Urchins and Caribian red reef "Turf" crabs, Lawnmover blennies, Dwarf angels (sometimes) and

A LOT of different snails. Red Scarlet reef hermits will eat it too.... AS LONG AS you dont have the nasty kind of hair algae.... If U have the bad foul toxic kind, (Bryopsiss Species) goodluck.

When Was the last time U changed yer lights? and Are U using RODI? perhaps your foods are a fuel for the nutrients it needs.

Archived