ReefCleaners.org

15 high or 20XH???

The Unit

my next tank...they are only a few dollars apart so what should it be?.....lights will be 2x36w.....the hight is not a prob because i am only keeping condy's and they dont require much light...i love to see a lot of fish swimming in my tanks so i might go with the 20XH so be able to pout anouther fish in.....so far- false clown, persudochromis, firefish [maybe a school?], watchman gobie, and maybe something else that is small.......

........there will also be a 4-5" DSB

just cause it has more swimmin room doesnt mean u can have more fish. It the amount of water exposed to air for oxygen exchange.

Daniel

depending on the species of fish it could mean more ground territory, I personally would get a twenty long if I was looking for a small tank with any anemonae more surface area and such.

GL,

Toy

i am not worried about the oxygen..i have a PH pionted at the serface , a mini filter and a fan so that should not be a prob....the reason for these 2 choices is i already have a stand with a 20x10 foot print

I wasn't talking about Oxygen either. seems like a small footprint for an anemone that gets to dinner plate sized. that's all I was saying.

Toy

Archived