Coral Vue Hydros

Test Kits

Neto

I need some reliable test kits because my I would like to take my tank parameters to the next level. I am currently using API and honestly they have been ok but not enough.

I hear that salifert and elos are the most reliable. I would like to buy magnesium, alk, calcium, ph and nitrate kits at least. I came accross a video from bulkreefsupply that says that the redsea testkits have improoved.

Have any of you had experience with these redsea test kits?

Here is an interesting bundle:

http://www.bulkreefsupply.com/store/red-se...-ca-kh-mg.html#

I need some reliable test kits because my I would like to take my tank parameters to the next level. I am currently using API and honestly they have been ok but not enough.

I hear that salifert and elos are the most reliable. I would like to buy magnesium, alk, calcium, ph and nitrate kits at least. I came accross a video from bulkreefsupply that says that the redsea testkits have improoved.

Have any of you had experience with these redsea test kits?

Here is an interesting bundle:

http://www.bulkreefsupply.com/store/red-se...-ca-kh-mg.html#

They are good and if i'm not mistaken johny sells them too!

Intank has the digital ones also that are probably more accurate and easier to read :)

I have used both salifert and elos they are both good test kits but i personaly prefer the salifert test kits very easy to do and solid color changes you can easily see when looking for results

I wanted to step up my testing as well a while back. I had the API kits as well. I found the Red Sea pro kits for Mag and Cal to be far more easier to read, and have refills making them more economical in the long run.

I do use the Hannas for Alk and Phoshate which I trust more than my eye sight. Which I bought from Intank, one of the best improvements I made to my testing.

I use the Hanna Checkers for testing Alk, and Calcium and Phosphates. It's very accurate and takes the guesswork out of testing, i.e., counting drops and looking for subtle color changes.

As for magnesium, I use the new Red Sea Pro test kit. Very easy to do with one hand testing.

Archived