Pod Your Reef

TR0Ns ZEOvit ..::SouthReef::..

SouthFlorida_Tron

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SouthFlorida_Tron
I think this is an April Fool's Joke. You're tank is too awesome :P

Lol, but it was posted after midnight.... On the second... Lol, so it was over!

Sweet zoa collection. That frogspawn is massive and gorgeous. Frag time?

Thinking about getting a big colony of bright green zoos, dunno the name, but possibly.

Frogspawn? Pffft, bigger is better!

SouthFlorida_Tron
Hey Tron, Do you dose and how often? Your SPS just look fantastic and healthy!

Bionic daily ;) good ole 2 part...

Ya, uh huh... Where u been...

Busy, you still okay if A and I stop by on Sunday for the Berry? I just realized it's Easter Sunday this weekend.... I could come by Friday the 6th or Thursday the 12 if it's better for you.

SouthFlorida_Tron
what kind of bird is that, awesome growth bro?

Bird of Paradise, it's sexy...

Yer kill'n me with those pics, please stop, I can't take it.

Come on to Florida, I'll share!

That bird of paraside looks amazing :) In fact, all your corals do! Well done.

Thank you!

Busy, you still okay if A and I stop by on Sunday for the Berry? I just realized it's Easter Sunday this weekend.... I could come by Friday the 6th or Thursday the 12 if it's better for you.

Either or, I'll hit u up later when I see my schedule.

Jacob042426

The tank looks amazing Tron!

What lfs do you go to? I am starting to get scared with exotic and stricty fish. They have aipsiatia and algae problems...

SouthFlorida_Tron
The tank looks amazing Tron!

What lfs do you go to? I am starting to get scared with exotic and stricty fish. They have aipsiatia and algae problems...

There's a few great places up here in fort lauderdale that I can recommend but the suppliers and dealers are all in Miami so I'm not familiar with the stores there...

I use Eco Reef Aquariums on Atlantic blvd east of i95 just east of federal/us1

Barrier reef in Boca raton on glades off of i95

Reef zone on university and broward blvd, west of i95...

Deleted User 4

nice pic tron, btw what's the dimensions of the tank again? in inches, I am planning on ordering a pico tank from them, I was thinking about the manta ray 15, but I'd like to know yours as well!

nice pic tron, btw what's the dimensions of the tank again? in inches, I am planning on ordering a pico tank from them, I was thinking about the manta ray 15, but I'd like to know yours as well!

Jacob042426

Cool! Thanks! I go to my grandmas in west palm every couple Weeks, so I drive through your area. Flcandy also reccomended some good places too.

SouthFlorida_Tron

You're gonna be so pleased with the craftsmanship. Mine is custom so it would fit the bookshelf it sits on... Otherwise it would've been bigger.

It's a 25 long by 15.5 deep and 14 high. Starphire.

Cool! Thanks! I go to my grandmas in west palm every couple Weeks, so I drive through your area. Flcandy also reccomended some good places too.

Word! Good luck!

SouthFlorida_Tron
how many gallons iis yours again? and how much did it costs? thanks

It's approx 23.5gal. Was 300ish. Shipping was the pita. Everything came custom, sump, baskets, baffles, plug and play!

Crazy how Monti Caps grow like that. I broke off a pretty big one to sell and I was left with a .5" piece. That was a month ago. Now it's like 4" and scrolling. Crazy. That red one looks good. I wish my BOP polyps were shorter so I could see the green more. It's colored up nice, and started to grow again so...

SouthFlorida_Tron
Crazy how Monti Caps grow like that. I broke off a pretty big one to sell and I was left with a .5" piece. That was a month ago. Now it's like 4" and scrolling. Crazy. That red one looks good. I wish my BOP polyps were shorter so I could see the green more. It's colored up nice, and started to grow again so...

Ya the monti cap has now turned into the birds nest in my tank.... Noob corals that grow like weeds....

Hard to consider SPS but they r still cool as hell lol.....

Archived