Top Shelf Aquatics

Neptune Apex Jr

Sunar357

Just got my Apex Jr today.

It didn't take too long to set up. I have it controlling my lights *soon my LED's*, heater and pumps. It has so much more it can do but that'll take some digging into to figure out what I want to do extra with it. =)

I can control this thing from my phone! I LOVE it!

Cheap and easy setup and $150 w/ networking it's a total win in my book.

~Fred

Just got my Apex Jr today.

It didn't take too long to set up. I have it controlling my lights *soon my LED's*, heater and pumps. It has so much more it can do but that'll take some digging into to figure out what I want to do extra with it. =)

I can control this thing from my phone! I LOVE it!

Cheap and easy setup and $150 w/ networking it's a total win in my book.

~Fred

Adding the VDM will definitely add some cool features with the LEDs. Out of curiosity, did you opt for the display module or are you only using the web browser interface and your iOS device(s)?

Adding the VDM will definitely add some cool features with the LEDs. Out of curiosity, did you opt for the display module or are you only using the web browser interface and your iOS device(s)?

No display here. I really didn't think i'd need it and with the computer and phone interfaces it's really not needed IMHO. You do miss out on audible alerts though, I believe, but I still get emails and texts from it which is fine by me as i'm always around my cell and/or a computer.

I also have it set up so I can see it here: Apex status

Can't wait to get my LED setup done. =)

~Fred

No display here. I really didn't think i'd need it and with the computer and phone interfaces it's really not needed IMHO. You do miss out on audible alerts though, I believe, but I still get emails and texts from it which is fine by me as i'm always around my cell and/or a computer.

I also have it set up so I can see it here: Apex status

Can't wait to get my LED setup done. =)

~Fred

You've also got a 4 degree swing over the last few hours, seems like a rather big range to me.

You've also got a 4 degree swing over the last few hours, seems like a rather big range to me.

That is over last 24hrs. Roomie cranked the heat up in this place so it took overnight to cool it down. Today it's been around a 2 degree swing. Going to add some fans when I go LED here soon for when she decides it's fun to heat the house up.

~Fred

I need help. I keep getting connection failed when I tried to access through aquanotes.

What exactly do I type in for ip/hostname i mean exactly i know the ip numbers will be different

I need help. I keep getting connection failed when I tried to access through aquanotes.

What exactly do I type in for ip/hostname i mean exactly i know the ip numbers will be different

You need to know your own IP address. If you need help with it you can give them a call. They are great with helping out.

~Fred

Archived