inTank Media Baskets

Hamilton 250W MH system with Sunburst 12,000K bulb 4 sale!

anthony812

hey guys/gals,

I think i went crazy and bought too much lighting for my tank..i bought the 250W iwasaki from nano (in which it hasn't got here yet!!) *sigh...but i am sure its comming soon.. and i went out and bought 2 more sets of Hamilton 250W MH system with 2 Sunburst 12,000K bulbs. It is used but in great condition..the bulbs are 4-5 months old..its color is bright white with a tint of blue..unlike the yellow bulbs..it looks great even without actinic supplements...I am going to sell off one of my MH syste as i don't need 3..I will sell it the same price as i bought it..which is $130.00 plus shipping..or you can pick it up also...the ballast is made by Hamilton, as you know..one of the best manufacture..this units i selling over $300 new...it is completely wired with a ceramic moguel socket..even with extra extended power cords..i think 10'...all you have to do is mount this onto your reflector! I test it out last night and it works well...I will never sell junks or broken stuffs to fellow reefers...so let me know..

$130 plus shipping..or give me an offer..but i paid $130 for it..so i really can't go much lower..

anthony@classiclimo.com

Archived