ReefCleaners.org

{insert-user}+{insert-tank} = topic_title

siwelk

What about a pest tank? aiptasia, dyno, cyano, and gha. Stock with zoa spiders, eucid worms, flatworms, and blue asternias. :D But you need to get 2 radions, 2 mp40's, an swc cone skimmer and all the bells and whistles, gotta keep them happy and healthy.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I suppose I could try sea monkeys.

They should have enough room to create separate jurisdictions.

I believe that's why most seacieties fail, due to an inability to expand their borders.

Yeah, your barbaric wasteland will be no match for my civilized union of sea persons.

Any attempt to send me macro laden with undesirables hell-bent on raping and pillaging my tank will be met with extreme prejudice.

I'll fw dip any macro you want B) they mainly hang out in the rocks, there's a lot of baby snails in the macro and a few bits of my green striped palys that grow on the shoots but that's about it. The macro is too open for amphipods to like, they can't really hide in it.

And yeah, it's a wasteland right now, mad max style.

I'm really looking forward to seeing that part most of all, you're going to be one of the first American tanks with that going.

I've been following a guy on a UK forum who has received one.

His tank builder has it though so I've yet to see any unboxing photos.

I'm a little stoked.

:happy:

Cant wait to see it! :lol: Siwelk just make a neon tetra tank!

What about a bait tank for minnows and stuff? Or just leave it empty and call it art.

I think I'll just use it to culture phyto.

Set a nice radioactive green mood.

Before the Sistine Chapel, Michael Angelo worked on the Pope's tomb. It involved several human statues, something for which Michael Angelo was best known and had no rival.

Michael set about the sculptures the same way he set about everything he did. One stroke at a time. It's said that he would sometimes make a single motion, then stand back and observe for 10 minutes before making another. Eventually his sponsors grew tired of this and decide to calculate how long the tomb would take.

Had the Pope not diverted his attention to the Chapel, Michael Angelo would have become a permanent fixture of the tomb, leaving nearly half the work unfinished.

Sadly, well never get to know what would have been Michael Angelo's unfinished work. Instead all we have is the Cistine Chapel. :P

Salvador Dali, now there's a man who knows how to leave them wanting more. ;)

he still has to work on the stand, I think he hopes to have it ready and cycled by march :)

It most likely has something to do with me. laugh.gif

1+

It most likely has something to do with me. :lol:

HAHA threads explode when you start posting!

Bah taking too long to have over 500 posts!

:P

Archived