Top Shelf Aquatics

looking to buy frags in Toronto

xcajx

When my tank is done cycling (mebbe 2-3 weeks) I would like some frags of great quality and will pay appropriately. If you are in Toronto or close please let me know.

Thanks!

Chris

Hi,

I have an endless supply of protopalythoa ... and will probably have some more 'shrooms coming up ... and should be able to start fragging the teal zoanthids ... and, of course, xenia.

I'm in the Jane / Dundas part o' town.

Drop me a line when you're ready!

Hi,

Most of my corals these days are from trades with other reefers. Once you get a few healthy colonies going and nail down some fragging techniques, it's the only way to go, especially for nanos. Most of the wild colonies of coral you see in the GTA are kinda' big for nanos... and the prices can be $$$.

I've found good deals @ North American Fish Breeders ... got a nice ricordea from BA on Kennedy ... the teal zoanthids from Dragon ... Oakville Reef Gallery, when the get new shipments in, gets *amazing* stuff -- mostly not nano-sized, however.

A pic of the protopalythoa and a striped shroom. I can normally have frags of these ready to go in a few days ... trying to get a couple different kinds of red shrooms with blue dots big enough to frag ...

Good luck!

And poke through the forum the pic's hosted on. Most peeps there are from the GTA.

well I am in for the frag of the zoo's for sure, but i still have to wait on the tank. If you want me to pay upfront I can, unless you mind waiting.

Anything you think would look good, I am going for the most colorful stuff I can.

Where is Dragon? Never heard of them... how does north american fish breeders work? I am not sure where to go on the site...

Just give me a couple weeks' notice when you're ready for corals. I should be able to set you up with 2 or 3 kinds of mushrooms (perfect beginner's coral) + the protopalythoa (very, very tough coral). The mushroom's won't need any kind of feeding (low bio-load). The polyps should be target-fed every few days so will add to your bio-load a bit.

And then it'll just be COD :D

One other store to check out is Aquarium Depot (on the list). It's not as good a store as ORG ... but the owner does more buniness in small tanks and often has small frags (and loose mushrooms) for sale.

Archived