Innovative Marine Aquariums

:DELETE:

CaptainErratic

You live in Merritt Island? I know lots of people from there and its not that big of a place, so I wonder if we know some of the same people :)

gulfsurfer101

I got a sh!t ton of rde's that I have frags of. Im shipping out a few packages tomorrow if you want to get in on that. I'll even throw in a frag of green with orange skirts.

CaptainErratic, I'd definitely recommend trying to use your local clubs and/or doing the pay it forward method.

My local club is dead (and as I'm sure a lot of people have extenuating circumstances like yourself...I know I do! lol) You have to understand that many people have different circumstances going on in life, if you want some help; you should build up a reputation and make some friends here (Like someone else mentioned in the other thread.) otherwise people are just going to draw their own conclusions about you.

To everyone that b****ed at this guy for trying to get free coral, you can't blame him for trying! haha

If he was a chick, it would have worked. Hmmm... that's not a bad idea. Maybe I should change my avatar to a pic of me wearing some slutty outfit with my boobs hanging out. Naw, I wouldn't want to take advantage of you guys. :)

Just... wow... you made THREE of these threads?

Do you attend the Occupy Wall Street rallies, too?

OC ain't happy wit dat.

If he was a chick, it would have worked. Hmmm... that's not a bad idea. Maybe I should change my avatar to a pic of me wearing some slutty outfit with my boobs hanging out. Naw, I wouldn't want to take advantage of you guys. :)

Wait, I'm a chick. I didn't know that meant I got free coral. What have I been doing paying for it all this time? ;)

Wait, I'm a chick. I didn't know that meant I got free coral. What have I been doing paying for it all this time? ;)

Well you see.. it's not necessarily free.. there is this expectation you know.... :mellow:

Hey OP.... i mean troll... you have got to be kidding me!

never mind... i regret letting you bother me... you are just so freaking good at it

Archived