Cultivated Reef

getting my room painted in a few hours...

Nishant3789

Nishant3789

hey, im about to get my room painted, and im wondering wether i should move my tank because of the fumes fromt he paint. i sorta need an answer quick cuz they are about to start in like 2 hours. thanks

nishant

cover the tank and you should be fine. plus, after they finish you can sit in the room, catch a wicked buzz and stare at the tank. Everything will be groooovy.

Should be alright as long as the windows are open, hence there is good ventilation.

What colour is it going to be? Ocean blue with corals painted all over? hehehe

Nishant3789

actually yes, ocean blue or so. this way, i dont have to have a blue background for the tank! my tanks ghoing to be up against a wall. lol

nishant

Hehehe and I was just joking there.

Well hope it all looks good.

Be sure to post a pic then. :)

Dont mind having a look at how the tank looks with the blue wall colour as background.

Nishs' mom got him a wittle ittie bitty cutsie wootsie Mobile that spins around and pways muzik... so he can happie happie sweepie time...... it matches the wee little lamb sheets and his stuffed animal hammoc......

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww..... (gagging on puke) :x

heh nish your fish might like the fumes too! jk

Wow, I wish i had a nice blue room too, i could say it reminds me of the little men i used to watch on TV wehn i was little, yes, smurfs, thats what. X) Ok, nevermind, i got my head outa the paintbucket no more fumes

:x WAHT DID i JUST SAY!? :D

nish, if you could move your tank, that would be dandy.

I ran all my tanks while we painted without a hitch. we went with kinda an off white though;)

I didn't really even cover them just a sheet to keep paint out, I didn't worry about the fumes, and it wasn't a problem. YMMV

Good luck,

Toy

Archived