Pod Your Reef

How To Write An Effective Post

Deleted User 6

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 years later...

For the life of me, I cant figure out how to make my title appear in bold letters. Im fine with the rest of my post but the title always comes out regular and not bold.. HELP

For the life of me, I cant figure out how to make my title appear in bold letters. Im fine with the rest of my post but the title always comes out regular and not bold.. HELP

You can not make a topic title bold, and thanks CM you can not.

I don't mean to disagree with you because obviously you have done this for quite a while, but almost every post title I see is in bold letters but mine come out pale. Whats up?

Can you take a screen shot of this?

I think I may know what you are seeing. Besides the home screen, bold titles have new content or are unread to you. Non bold topics have been read or do not have new content. If you are looking at your own thread, which you just came from it won't be bold. But will be if someone posts something new.

Can you take a screen shot of this?

I think I may know what you are seeing. Besides the home screen, bold titles have new content or are unread to you. Non bold topics have been read or do not have new content. If you are looking at your own thread, which you just came from it won't be bold. But will be if someone posts something new.

New vs. Old content is exactly what came to mind when I saw the question. I'm betting that's it.

Archived