Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Tear drop = murder then uh oh

Sincere

Hello all well I am a noob here but lurked for a while seeing all these nice designer clowns and seeing what is all involved in breeding clowns. Well I purchased a "lady" today that looks like she means business. What do you think!?

DSC_2784-2.jpg

DSC_2799.jpg

DSC_2798.jpg

$175 :o ouch People I bough her from stated she is was part of a pair but the male was already sold. Apparently the guy is/was good friends with the gentleman that "created" them by the name of Christo.

$175 :o ouch People I bough her from stated she is was part of a pair but the male was already sold. Apparently the guy is/was good friends with the gentleman that "created" them by the name of Christo.

christoclowns?

he has a couple breeding threads here i think..

That is correct Christo's Clowns. Happened to come across it on Craigslist when searching for a 75gallon + tank. I saw female Christo Clown "helmet head" and had to go and take a look.

Nice clown, but 175 for a single is a bit steep. Got my pair for 250. The female has a tear drop marking as well, although I'm not too sure on the source though. Yours should look great once all the black fills in. Mine were almost all black until I introduced a magnifica anemone to the tank and now they are all orange again.

clownin.jpg

clowns-1.jpg

if she was laying previously, then the price is worth it. she does look mean though. hehe

I am not sure if she laid before or not. She is probably 2-2.5" shes huge compared to the little clown in there now. However since I put her in little "guy" will not leave her side and twitches away lol. She does look like she will anem jack someone.

Dang!

i think i saw a picture of her on "oceans most wanted"

i guess she robbed some wealthy fish's nem and killed the long time maid (by the name of Porce Lain Crabus) for no apparent reason.

The CSI "cleaner shrimp investigators" said there were body parts everywhere' It was absolutely horrible, we don't see things like this happen to often on this side of the reef" said investigator whiskers... but whiskers also said that there was some speculation on whether the body parts were just a molt, and if Porce Lain Crabus might have helped plan the robbery and since taken off with the "tear drop killer"

good luck with her

Ok... i need help

Archived