Top Shelf Aquatics

Kali's Super Simple Pico

Kali_D

May FES:

i-ZmMG6L7-S.jpg

May FTS:

i-q5nrCxX-S.jpg

Haven't found the time this month to clean the tank and then take pictures so these look pretty rough! On a good note, the halimeda is growing, the pencil cap has 2 sprouts and two of the 3 maxi-mini's haven't moved. One maxi-mini walks up and down the back wall depending on the time of day. The lavendar one has walked up the main rock (towards the back, of course!) which temporarily shaded a lower one. I think the tank needs a wider and less pointy rock for the anemones to be happier.

The shrimp and crab are still alive. The slug is not.

• 3 weeks later...

June update:

The shrimp is still alive. The crab has disappeared *again*, not sure if its gone-gone or just hiding. The sea slug died, beginning of May. The anemones have been moving around. The original one was stuck to the intake tube on the filter earlier this week, and is now in the front right corner looking very unhappy.

FTS/FES June

i-L9PrkSz-S.jpg

• 1 month later...

Tank sitter did an excellent job! Unfortunately I lost the shrimp during a camping trip in July :( But was able to save one of the anemones for the second or third time. After walking around the tank a few times I'm hoping they stay put for longer then a month.

i-LG7Kv8M-S.jpg

i-LG7Kv8M-S.jpg

• 2 months later...

Archived