Pod Your Reef

First CUC order

bruinbball

I exchanged a few emails with John before ordering a macroalgae and a clean up crew. I finally placed an order this past weekend and John sent out the order as promised on Tuesday via Priority mail. I got the order in CA yesterday already.

I ordered the smaller 2.5g quick crew for my 6g tank, along with a pencil cap macroalgae. John added so many extra snails to my order that it looks like I have a snail breeding tank now. haha. He even threw in a great macroalgae that I asked about via email, free of charge.

This is my first saltwater tank and I would highly recommend anyone to purchase from him. The CUC was awesome and he's a great guy to deal with.

I too got one of the pencil caps from RC. Thought it died, but it had rooted and is sending out shoots all over the sand. Good luck with yours.

I too got one of the pencil caps from RC. Thought it died, but it had rooted and is sending out shoots all over the sand. Good luck with yours.

Thanks. It got knocked over twice by snails but I found a better location and now my sexy shrimp has taken a liking to it.

Archived