Coral Vue Hydros

PJ86's Aqua One Panorama 60

pj86

very nice tank, i hope it doesn't have to go bye-bye :(

Thanks, the tank didn't have to say goodbye, but it did have to make a trip from Texas to Florida. Will post up pictures soon. I cleaned the tank, and opted for a more minimalistic approach.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Glad to hear it survived the move!

Awesome tank!

Thanks!

The tank still needs a little love, to make some of the dino and very little algae go away. Maybe one more month and it will be taken care of.

• 1 month later...

Anything new on this tank. Your builds are always great.

Thanks. I added more rock and did some DIY stuff on it. I will post photos soon. I havent added more corals yet because I really want to make this into a SPS dominant tank.

• 1 month later...
Glad to hear that. Oh! No. I am the next! I am going to move too.

If you need any suggestions or ideas on how to move a tank let me know. Good luck with the move.

This aquarium is still up and running, has a lot more corals in it. Its starting to look more like I wanted it to. The cylindrical sump is starting to work like a charm.

• 4 weeks later...

Hmm got a cylindrical vase to add as a display refugium. I am really digging shoal grass and really want to play around with a setup that includes some of it.

• 3 months later...

Did some major plumbing. Instead of shoal grass I did a mixed macroalgae display tank to house a blue stripe pipe fish. Changed feeding regimen to several days daily with bbs and different pellet foods. I feel I was starving the system out. Now after a month it has regain a lot of color and began growing again.

Also trying to make the neon gobies spawn.

DSC04391.JPG

DSC04398.JPG

DSC04425.JPG

DSC04429.JPG

DSC04430.JPG

DSC04439.JPG

Mr. Microscope

Wow! This is a beautiful setup. I love your two island aquascape and your fuge is amazing! Congratulations on your successful move. I can't wait to see where this one goes. Following!

• 1 year later...

Hey guys it has been a while. Been so busy with work and keeping PJ reefs running.

This aquarium is still going. It actually has been moved for the third time. This time it traveled from Fort Myers, FL to Austin, TX. Everything survived except the SPS. I had to transfer the contents to a 13.1 gallon Do Aqua as they had started to overgrow the tank. I will be uploading photos the upcoming weeks.

I will be keeping this thread alive.

Archived