Pod Your Reef

ADA 30c reef

ptboy6

Deleted User 4

hahaha Yeah, the Elos tank I saw was a used one that was FS at AquaSD. For being used and kinda dirty, it still caught my eyes when I walked in. I'm probably going to get a CadLight as I can't afford a ReefSavvy.

Yeah. Cadlights isn't too bad off the charts.

Soo you wanna go big for the fishes right? Add some angels? :)

Some softies with that would look nice.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm just gonna get a 70 gallon CadLights. I'm tired of keeping one fish and keep running out of space. Hopefully it'll satisfy my addiction for awhile. lol

yeah I saw that too but T least it's expected with cadlights. Lol they have been getting better though. And you're not paying too much for bad tank. Lol I guess.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
Deleted User 4

Any updates with this tank man? Let's see that Reef Rafty goodies!

Dude, he has like 2 untouched brand new ada tanks(60f and 60p) and a sealed in box ecotech radions.....wonder what's he up to now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

new zoas! Couldn't get the pictures just right because they are in the very corner of the tank. lol

Coral-1_zps2b4a5c72.jpg

Coral-3_zpsf55517a6.jpg

Coral-2_zps337e92f3.jpg

and one of my acans that is so nice but isn't growing at all.. >:(

Coral-4_zpsdf813ff4.jpg

Here's a couple more pictures from a growout I'm doing.

20130429-IMG_7875_zps20f5f53e.jpg

20130429-IMG_7874_zpsc2fcf0bd.jpg

20130429-IMG_7872_zps4aa8b845.jpg

Then this is my personal Jack-o-Lantern from earlier in this thread.

Coral-1-2_zpscc9244e8.jpg

The orange and green zoa is Sexy Coral's Gatorade. It's really bright.

Everything you see is in this little 30C. Lol I'll be upgrading to a little bigger tank soon.

Deleted User 4

The orange and green zoa is Sexy Coral's Gatorade. It's really bright. Everything you see is in this little 30C. Lol I'll be upgrading to a little bigger tank soon.

Yeah, and this time you better mean it. (That means starting a new thread for that bigger build ;))

buddythelion

Dude, you're alive! Was starting to think you crashed your tank and got out of the hobby... LOL Guess I was wrong.

What's the first convict, is it any special one?

This is cool beans too. Any cool name?

Yeah, and this time you better mean it. (That means starting a new thread for that bigger build ;))

LoL I dunno about doing a whole thread. I'm lazy. We'll see.

Dude, you're alive! Was starting to think you crashed your tank and got out of the hobby... LOL Guess I was wrong.

What's the first convict, is it any special one?

This is cool beans too. Any cool name?

Naw tank is still running like a champ. I did lose all of my acans once along with my dynamite frag. lol First and last time I try to save a couple bucks by recharging my purigen.

The convict is just a convict I believe. It's been a long growout... lol As for the other one, I think it's the wwc red watermelon. :/ they all look the same to me now. lol If you want to checkout the growout, it's here: http://www.reef2reef.com/forums/group-buys/75333-ro-rising-sun-growout.html

buddythelion

LoL I dunno about doing a whole thread. I'm lazy. We'll see.

Naw tank is still running like a champ. I did lose all of my acans once along with my dynamite frag. lol First and last time I try to save a couple bucks by recharging my purigen.

The convict is just a convict I believe. It's been a long growout... lol As for the other one, I think it's the wwc red watermelon. :/ they all look the same to me now. lol If you want to checkout the growout, it's here: http://www.reef2reef.com/forums/group-buys/75333-ro-rising-sun-growout.html

Awe, so it's not a special one or the original convict.

Love that red watermelon man, especially the rim. Funny because watermelons usually are named after pieces with green rims. Hope that rising sun grows! Gonna be years before you guys split that one.

I really don't know anymore what these corals were worth before. lol I like them and that's really all that matters now. We already sold the Rising Sun. After over a year it never developed a second eye. We all figured it was a lost cause and sold it. I've had my eyes on some different chalices that looks way nicer than the rising sun. I'm still hunting around for it.

buddythelion

I really don't know anymore what these corals were worth before. lol I like them and that's really all that matters now. We already sold the Rising Sun. After over a year it never developed a second eye. We all figured it was a lost cause and sold it. I've had my eyes on some different chalices that looks way nicer than the rising sun. I'm still hunting around for it.

What are you on the hunt for? I'm just starting the chalice game myself.

Archived