SaltCritters.com

Aqua Vitro Fuel...

jkaese

OK so I just bought this stuff for my reef tank- 28 gallon LED nano cube, I have a lot of corals, many zoas, GSP, frogspawn, neon leather, scans etc. Have anyone used this product seemed that my corals really opened up when I added this I think they like it...any others out there using this? I do a 5 gallon H20 change with ro/di water every sunday so from what I heard this can increase algae..

I've been using it for a while now, well over a year. I have noticed great color and growth in my corals. I have some zoas and palys, but my tank is mostly SPS. Great polyp extension. I use it twice a week and use 1 capful in my BC29. I figure it must be the amino acids and vitamins.

I've been using it for about a month and ive been seeing good results in growth out of all of my corals. various sps, lps, and softies too many name. I also use their products ions for magnesium, and eight four, for ph/alk buffering. I like all of their products so far and haven't seen any negative side affects just more growth and better coloration. you mentioned for algae growth, I run a refugium and skimmer so algae hasn't been an issue unless you count my increased macro growth haha.

I've been using it for almost 6 months now and I love it. The growth and coloration on my zoas have taken off. Be careful not to overdose though, or GHA growth may take off also

chucktdbm321

I've used seachem reefplus and still use it basically the same stuff and yes it really helps the colors and possibly growth too

Archived