Pod Your Reef

Mbartons Rimless 10 gallon Planted tank!

mbarton2010

what's the little swimmy thing in the back right corner?

a cracked out tetra lol. its smaller than all the others. it seems like an outcast

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sounds like he's a little sick. hopefully he'll make it and joins the others.

hopefully. all the otherrs just went over by him :grouphug:

i would sell you some of my cherries, but they haven't bred yet since i moved them from my 40. They probably will start soon. You can get cherries just about anywhere online for good prices in the meantime.

Then maybe in the future we can trade. my population could certainly use some new genes in the pool because they have been breeding from only 10 original individuals bought about 2 years ago...In this time I have been through hundreds of them. Only about 6 are left from when i tore down that 40 gal.

i would sell you some of my cherries, but they haven't bred yet since i moved them from my 40. They probably will start soon. You can get cherries just about anywhere online for good prices in the meantime.

Then maybe in the future we can trade. my population could certainly use some new genes in the pool because they have been breeding from only 10 original individuals bought about 2 years ago...In this time I have been through hundreds of them. Only about 6 are left from when i tore down that 40 gal.

im looking at these

http://www.theshrimpfarm.com/shrimp/red-cherry-shrimp.php

30 for $40 shipped

how many bubbles per second did you set it to?

seems about 1 to 2. i should get my bubble counter tmrw. i put the end of the hose in the water to test it

yes thats a good way to test it. that rate should not have negative effects on your tank. but still watch for fish gasping on the surface, especially at night. if they are not then youre fine. also in a newly setup tank, fish gasping can also mean that ammonia or nitrites are high so be testing those.

Archived