Top Shelf Aquatics

Mbartons Rimless 10 gallon Planted tank!

mbarton2010

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Woot! Awesome tank!

off topic were you routing for the raiders! Did you see the last play? :owned:

Texans all the way! i did see the last play! it happened like 40 ft from me lol

Texans all the way!

Schaub's my FFL QB, he's been a real solid choice B)

Nice video, I swear you and pismo are making me want to start one. Maybe when I'm at law school in a year... Keep up the good work!

do it! thanks! i am going all out on this. i just bought the CO2 bottle today for when my paintball CO2 kit somes in. i should recieve plants tomorrow and might get some fish too since i used nutrafin cycle

HD VIDEO!

Sehr gut!

I think I would like FW a lot. Plus it would be cheaper.

Do you have to keep a check on the parameters or dose anything? Do you need to use RO, or can you use tap?

of course you need to keep parameters in check and you do need to dose if you go with a high tech setup and higher light. (if you do that you will be running into reef $$ spending)

Ideally you should top off using RO, but tap water works most of the time. You use tap water to just do water changes. RO would be recommended when keeping extremely sensitive shrimp or fish species that like to live in acidic and soft water.

Bahaha. I used to be obsessed with guppies and I had one female give birth to 212 at ONE time!!! The next time she got so pregnant that her stomach ruptured and I froze her to put her out of her misery. PetCo told me that was the humane was.

The most expensive way to go would be to get all ADA equipment lol. the CO2 system alone could run $500 but at least these tanks don't need skimmers and plants are often cheaper than corals.

I think you could work that manzanita DW into this sort of scape (but of course keep your sloping because level scapes look lame...)

http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/myTanks/...ti-Pjerrot.html

uhh...lol? poor guppy.

IKR?!

I had a really nice red delta guppy. I liked the split tailed ones. The leopard ones are pretty too.

I had a black delta male and a black female.... Theyyy weeere sooooo hott. :D

I've been begging my parents to let me set up a small desktop FW with two guppies. :lol:

Archived