inTank Media Baskets

Looking To Trade LA part 2

redrocket

Ah....Red THOSE are beautiful...you ARE going to make me a little frag aren't you??? Pretty Please! Where did you get them? We don't get ANY pretty zoos up here!

Man i love zoo's! Any one have any experience buying on line? No frags to offer yet and I want a reputable place to start my collection! LFS has naught.

Dwolls, I have a frag of the first ones for you already, and the others are on the way, ill pm you when they are ready.

Newschool, these zoos were purchased off the internet, they did great in shipping and I got a free colony.

:)

Ah red your such a doll! Let me know when the others are ready and I'll just plan on comming and getting them all at one shot...do you still have some monti left?

I have a yellow monti cap, and a bright green monti cap. I also have a cool encrusting monti brown and green. I have a encrusting acro that forms pillars, also green. i have a blue tipped acro with green ployps, and a green slimer. Other then that a have all zoos, I counted and have 29 different color variations of zoos, pretty cool.

Thanks

Let me know

WOW...RED what size tank do you have? I'll have to learn a bit more about monti's and Acro's but I might be really interested. Definately interested in whatever zoos you can turn loose of EXCEPT brown ones!

No sorry I dont have any brown ones.

:)

I like colorful ones. Let me know if your interested in monti and acros also. What is your tank parameters? Lighting?

Good grief Red...we are going to have to find a 12 step program for you! lol These guys are really cool....where do you order them from?

I actually picked them up from the local fish store. The picture is from Blane Peruns site, it was the only pic that I could fine that matched the colors perfect.

I need to join ZA

Zoaholics Anonymous

• 2 weeks later...

Archived