Coral Vue Hydros

Pablo's Cave inspired Mixed Reef

pablom617

awesome, I was working on something like that at one point! mine didn't turn out as awesome - I no longer have it though. the freshwater tank, I mean.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply
awesome, I was working on something like that at one point! mine didn't turn out as awesome - I no longer have it though. the freshwater tank, I mean.

Thanks, I can't wait till its all grown in. Why did you break down the freshwater tank?

I don't remember :S it was like 6 years ago...oh, now that I say that, it as because I moved. My bf at the time didn't want me to bring it with, and my mom had no idea how to take care of it.

• 4 months later...

Been away for a while. The reef is still kicking and looking good.

Spearfishing and traveling has been keeping me busy but hopefully I can get on here a little bit more now.

Updates to the tank:

Completely derimmed top of the tank.

Removed AC70, only koralias for flow.

Put in a full spectrum LED unit for better CRI

Been away for a while. The reef is still kicking and looking good.

Spearfishing and traveling has been keeping me busy but hopefully I can get on here a little bit more now.

Updates to the tank:

Completely derimmed top of the tank.

Removed AC70, only koralias for flow.

Put in a full spectrum LED unit for better CRI

Pictures! :)

Spear fishing sounds familiar ... I think I watched a couple of your videos over the weekend.

Pictures! :)

Spear fishing sounds familiar ... I think I watched a couple of your videos over the weekend.

Lol, cool. Thanks for taking a look, gearing up for the winter months... the fishing will get even better.

I gotta snap some pics when I get a chance!

• 8 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Unfortunately I had to finally break this tank down. It had an awesome almost five year run. I learned so much over that time it is amazing.

Luckily I have another build coming around the corner so stay tuned :)

Archived