inTank Media Baskets

Clown hosting RBTA

Gilman

I was at the LFS yesterday, and there was this nice looking True Percula Clown in the anenome tank hosting in one of their BTA's, so I put it on hold. I had been thinking about getting a new clown for some time since ours never hosted in our old BTA or the newer one, and was either going to go with a Perc or Skunk clown.

Well after some trials and tribulations, I finally got our original Clown out of the Minibow (what a pain that was), and went back to the LFS with it. Now I am have a True Percula clown that is hosting in our new RBTA! It took food last night which was great. Our last clown wouldn't feed for a few days.

I was wondering how the anenome would react to it's new inhabitant at night. Since we have gotten the new RBTA, it has gotten much smaller at night. Last night, I checked it out in the middle of the night, and the clown was in there sleeping with the anenome still all full and large like it does in the daytime. I think the fact that the Clown is in there has something to do with that fact.

Anyway, here are a few pics of our new Clown it it's new home.

clownAnenome1.jpg

clownAnenome2.jpg

clownRTBA1.jpg

Gil

Archived