inTank Media Baskets

mini compact light question

bugsy

Hi all ;)

I am going to be getting (two) coralife mini power compact 50/50 bulbs. Should I get the 10's or the 20's?

My tank is a 10 gal. I plan on having someday a few mushrooms and more live rock. I do have a couple of fish in there but don't plan on spending huge amounts of money on corals for this tank. I would like to get a few of the easy ones that don't require special lighting.

Thanks

bugsy :)

I would love to. Living in Canada does have disadvantages for some things. Ordering from the USA is very costly. The prices here in Canada are crazy too.

10watt is 12.99 CDN

20 watt is 19.99 CDN

Then add on the shipping and I have $40.00-50.00 for two bulbs :o

This is only one place I have found so far in Canada. Our local LFS is selling the 20 watt for 27.00 CDN now that would not be to bad if i could get away with one of them or be able to add a regular 15 watt fluoresent on the other side.

This is frusterating and I should have never gotten into this mess in the first place, my stupidity and fault :*(

• 2 weeks later...
c_hemmerich

i Went to bigalsonline.com and found the lights there they work great and are shipped within 24 hours... how can you go wrong

Archived