Pod Your Reef

Ballz' Reef

iball1804

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scratch the pics. All of them are completely washed out after I bumped the LEDs to around 60%. Blue, blue and blue again.

How can I change the WB to enable the camera to catch what my tank actually looks like?

Every wb is different so I can't help you there, maybe if you tell us what kind of camera you have someone can chime in.

What I can help you in would be post processing (photoshop). I know photoshop is expensive so if you don't want to buy that, you can download Paint.net. It's a freeware photoshop clone. Then all you have to do is adjust the curves or levels to bring back to irl colors. Stand by for awesome article on it.

Here you go

Every wb is different so I can't help you there, maybe if you tell us what kind of camera you have someone can chime in.

What I can help you in would be post processing (photoshop). I know photoshop is expensive so if you don't want to buy that, you can download Paint.net. It's a freeware photoshop clone. Then all you have to do is adjust the curves or levels to bring back to irl colors. Stand by for awesome article on it.

Here you go

:eek:

I couldn't read any of it. My brain just shut down. Hey, I'm on break! Whatdya expect. ;)

Hey iball, whats the new salt you got? My 5gal bucket of reefcrystals came in the other night and couldn't help but do a water change. :P

I got some Coralife Marine Salt. I dunno how the performance is, it's too new. Do you like the Reef Crystals?

:eek:

I couldn't read any of it. My brain just shut down. Hey, I'm on break! Whatdya expect. ;)

The tl:dr version is: adjust curves or levels until they look like real life. If you just play around with it you'll get the hang of it.

So far i like it. Im not really expecting a difference though.

What type of frags you got in your tank so far?

Just some Stary Eyed zoas and some xenia. All this will change soon :ninja:

The tl:dr version is: adjust curves or levels until they look like real life. If you just play around with it you'll get the hang of it.

Yeah I really have to in order to accurately replicate what I see :scarry:

I guess zoas are chill. I like the bright colors and the rarer morphs.

I'm glad you're coming back to my thread! Feel free.

There needs to be a teen reefer frag swap. Its not to big of a hobby up here in Washington

Yo sé. I know NOBODY in my area who reefs, except for the people that work at my LFS.

Archived