ReefCleaners.org

Ballz' Reef

iball1804

[quote name='iball1804' date='May 25 2012, 06:59 AM' post='3891012'

8==?==D?

Did you know they have this hand also? ✊

Also✌in the ?,?in the??. ( also good practice for when you are on your own with a lady)

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

36x26x12? That's ~ 49 gallons.

36x36x12 is ~67 gallons.

@patty - niiiiice. Are you ever off your iPhone?

Being off your phone is lame. The real world might distract you from N-R.

36x26x14 with an externally mounted beananimal overflow running in to a 40B display 'fuge with a BM NAC7 topped off with either two Kessil or a T5/LED cluster buils makes up for a few extra gallons imo.

Not that I've been planning any thing...

36x26x12? That's ~ 49 gallons.

36x36x12 is ~67 gallons.

@patty - niiiiice. Are you ever off your iPhone?

Nope, my laptop died over a year ago and I never looked back on it. I'm on this phone for probably 75% of the day.

Calls, texts, research, fun, grocery lists, calendars, everything.

You want a bigger system?

:blink: Here's how I would see it. 36x26x12 with 6x6x12 black PVC overflow that leads to 20 gal sump.

DIY LEDs FTW.

Nope, my laptop died over a year ago and I never looked back on it. I'm on this phone for probably 75% of the day.

Calls, texts, research, fun, grocery lists, calendars, everything.

You want a bigger system?

You should get an iPad! Which iPhone do you have?

Overflow in the tank? Why don't you just throw in some plastic plants and a treasure chest while you're at it.

I give you gold and you come back with a 6x6 aquacape blocking visual distraction. Your tank I guess.

Yeah, a 6x6x12 overflow, right in the middle. It's not a foreign concept in the slightest.

:blink: Here's how I would see it. 36x26x12 with 6x6x12 black PVC overflow that leads to 20 gal sump.

DIY LEDs FTW.

You should get an iPad! Which iPhone do you have?

I say keep it as slick looking as possible. Could you hide the overflow with a scape? I'm a firm believer that you can't go wrong with DIY LEDs, what's your budget on the lighting?

My girlfriends mom bought one the same time I bought my mon and my girlfriend kindle fires for Christmas. 2 kindle fires were cheaper than one iPad, all books/ most games are cheaper, and customer service IMO is better. Now my girlfriends mom is the type to choose somthing flashy just for the name, but even she said that if the kindle screen was a bit larger, she would sell the iPad in a heartbeat. I have an all white iphone4 on the other hand and couldn't be happier with it. I didn't get the 4s bc the functionality and price difference between the 4 and 4s were unjustifiable.

This is a WALK AROUND tank! I don't want anything on the edges.

My budget depends on what actually comes to fruition.

Bah, walk around. If I wanted to walk and look at stuff I'd go to the aquarium.

Otoh, if you cover the overflow in lr rubble and then scape around it, that would be sweet. I'd also go with two pendants and leave the stand a but lower for the top down goodness, but this is all in my opinion.

Bah, walk around. If I wanted to walk and look at stuff I'd go to the aquarium.

Otoh, if you cover the overflow in lr rubble and then scape around it, that would be sweet. I'd also go with two pendants and leave the stand a but lower for the top down goodness, but this is all in my opinion.

THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!

? why not?

Porque ?

I know what you where talking about. Plateau set up with no visible equipment is just a better option imo.

Plus you're fun to mess with, just a bit

Super CatPig

I really like your tank! You need mo pics! Once when I didn't have a camera and wanted pics of my tank I tricked my photographer friend into coming over to play Wii or something. Then when he got here I got all needy and pushy about taking pics for me :lol: The trick is to block the door!

Por que porque?

Somthing like that! :wizard:

I know what you where talking about. Plateau set up with no visible equipment is just a better option imo.

Plus you're fun to mess with, just a bit

I'll tear you apart if you mess with me.

I really like your tank! You need mo pics! Once when I didn't have a camera and wanted pics of my tank I tricked my photographer friend into coming over to play Wii or something. Then when he got here I got all needy and pushy about taking pics for me :lol: The trick is to block the door!

Oh, I'm pushy alright ;)

Jacob042426

:ninja: i didnt think i would come on today, so i said it yesterday. :flower:

happy birthday, im going to be less annoying now. ;)

Bring it wee man.

Come at me #####.

:ninja: i didnt think i would come on today, so i said it yesterday. :flower:

happy birthday, im going to be less annoying now. ;)

Thanks! What made you change? The ban?

Come at me? Dude are we kung fu fighting? I'd be game, just need a few crews to work the wires. Dibs on the fu man chu.

Any way, if you're doing a walk around the cube makes more sense. There's a local actually selling the set up you want, maybe I should give him a call and replace my coffee table with some rad.

Archived