Pod Your Reef

Ballz' Reef

iball1804

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Owowowow that'd hurt! :blink:

But yeah I'm on eBay looking for a Micro, and gave an offer to one chick. fingerscrossed on this one! I want to re-live my childhood fantasies!

hey gena how did your sons foot come out?

That's very sweet of you to ask (and remember :))

It's kind of ironic that you asked too because we were BACK at the Children's Hospital radiology today because the fools forgot to get a certain image when he had the MRI 2 weeks ago!!!!!!! I was so po'd when they called and told me :angry:

But, it went really fast since it was only one sequence (20 minutes) and he didn't have to have an IV for contrast this time either. He was MUCH more relaxed this time as well.

We still don't know the results...hopefully this coming week. And hopefully all will be positive :)

Oh...and the MRI was to see the growth plate. To make sure it wasn't damaged when he had the infection last year.

The gb micro is super tiny! It is strange. I have one of the original gameboys. I also have a color and an advance. When I'm at camp I manage to loose everything except my gameboys. Everyone in my cabin will be on theyre iPods listening to music and playing madden on they're psp's. I will be playing either yellow, red, or emerald. Yellow is the best. ;)

<_< Cyano is there. I'm going to siphon it out and do a water change.

I had a problem with this when my tank was a few months old. Someone on NR told me to black-out the tank for 3-4 days and then start a light period of 5hrs and slowly increase it back up. It worked great. I put a sheet over the tank(no light) and started syphoning the Cyano out. after two weeks it was gone and never came back. I also switched to back flake, the cyano started after I switched to pellet.

Archived