Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Hoang Goldflake Maroon

mike13oy

Check out my crazy patterns babies. The parents are regular goldbar but their offsprings have fullbar with extra white marks on them. This this my first batch. Is this normal? What should i call them?

altolamprologus

You should definitely keep the best looking ones and breed your own designer maroon clownfish. Who knows, you might end up with some lightnings later down the line...

Thanks.

I will try to take pics of the parents. I dont know what i did but the parents stop laying eggs. I hope they will start back soon. As of today, babies are only 2.5weeks old. Will see how they turn out later.

I have one baby that is very different from the rest of them. He is the smallest from the batch with very nice patterns. I placed him in a small container so other cant pick on him. Will take pic of him when he gets bigger.

Newest video of them without the baby mention above.

FishEyeAquaculture

We get them as well...we've been calling them Gold Flake Maroons (I didn't come up with that name, I saw it a few years ago). I will get some more pictures up this afternoon, I think it is a really cool morph!

This baby is about a month old.

DSC_0170_edited-1.jpg

Hyperboy,

I like gold flake marrons name. lol

I was thinking of naming my babies "teardrop maroons" because they have many spots and some of them look like teardrop too. lol

A not good pic of mommy and daddy:

IMG_1166.jpg

Pics of my babies. This is all i can do. they are to fast to take pics.

DSC_0721-1.jpg

DSC_0723.jpg

DSC_0724.jpg

DSC_0726.jpg

i would buy your fish!!!awsome must have a good gene in your female or male!!!

Archived