Coral Vue Hydros

15g Update

bobioden

looks damm sweet to me

wait..........drool.......

i had to whip my chin... what is that big green monster in middle on top....I like it:)

• 2 months later...

Wow, things have grown like crazy since this pic. I have fragged the Green Slimer in the middle to a very small colony get better light for the surrounding SPS.

0430.jpg

0627.jpg

very nice tank, and great growth. someone already asked, but what are you dosing for Ca/ALk and what are the parameters? what are you "feeding" the tank. where do you get your stock?

again, very nice.

thanks for the nice comments.

I dose daily 10ml of B-ionic. It keeps my CA at 450, ALk at 9.0, and PH 8.3. I change the water weekly either 1 or 2 gallons. I also have a 12" Aquafuge refugium with Cheato.

The firefish has been in this tank for 6 months, and came from my last tank where I have had him for a year. I think he does jump, but usually hits the pendants glass and bounces back in the tank. Every once in awhile I will hear this soft bang on the glass, and that is when I assume he has jumped.

I feed the fish daily. Either Flake, Frozen ( Mysis Shrimp, Brine Shrimp plus, Formula One). The corals 3 times a week get Dt's and Cyclop-Eze. The Rose BTA and Open Brain get a small piece of Silversides a week. All the food is soaked in Selcon.

The majority of the corals have been found locally here in Denver, either in the LFS or the Reef Club. Our Reef Club has 2 frags swaps a year, and I have picked up some nice things there, and from the members who are fragging their pieces.

B)

cool, thanks for the info. that is the same amount of b-ionic that i dose daily on my 25 gal. keep up the good work, and lets see more pics!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived