Top Shelf Aquatics

Reef Cleaners Rocks!

ColorMeBlue

I have to say given my experience with vendors since I've started this hobby, this has been the best to date. High marks to John for response, packaging and a general fantastic experience. Happily to his customers, it seems he can't count, since I don't think these are '10' dwarf ceriths:

The flame algae I ordered was fantastic and the other snails along with the 'cleaning crew package' were more than I expected. They were all packaged with care and as soon as they got into the tank, started zipping around like mad!

One even had a barnacle on his butt, much to my amusement. If you need a clean up crew or things they provide, Reef Cleaners are definitely the go-to vendor!

post-59017-1314889496_thumb.jpg

post-59017-1314889592_thumb.jpg

You will find they will take a break in the sand or back corner in the case of nerites now that there is less food.

It takes like 2 months to get an order in. Everytime we get it sales start slow...so I don't order and I wait...and then Dhaut bumps that thread of his and then I am sold out that week... :mellow::)

Order for more has been placed though, the plankton nets broken out...now we play the waiting game. :(

Archived