Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Best Customer Service in the biz...

matt_longview

matt_longview

We all already knew this... but we have proof!

Had a shipment scheduled to arrive Friday. Got called out of town after placing my order. I asked John if he could ship to my reef buddy at a different address. Of course he said yes. But check out the time stamps on the right side...

screen15.png

We all already knew this... but we have proof!

Had a shipment scheduled to arrive Friday. Got called out of town after placing my order. I asked John if he could ship to my reef buddy at a different address. Of course he said yes. But check out the time stamps on the right side...

screen15.png

johny is the man - hands down.. I wish i could quit kicking his tires and move already so i can order my CuC i promised him i would.. :) Already ordered once - and there is no question about ordering again

pssss one min! Man that guy is slow

I feel like i have been lately. We are rearranging the warehouse here, and I am also considering becoming a dog owner...I have to be honest I have been moonlighting on the dog forums lately. :o:)

matt_longview
Great advertisement! :slap:

I wish it were paid advertising! Haha. But honestly... no amount of paid advertising can create the reputation that reefcleaners has. Seriously amazing service and BETTER prices than wholesale! Literally... I checked the wholesale list before ordering. I said to my buddy, "I bet the wholesaler gets theirs from John."

pssss one min! Man that guy is slow

That's what I told him! Exactly one minute after his response...

screen16.png

I feel like i have been lately. We are rearranging the warehouse here, and I am also considering becoming a dog owner...I have to be honest I have been moonlighting on the dog forums lately. :o:)

You coming to MACNA this year or was it just so local last?

I bit the bullet on the dog thing in April. Expect some business time to be stolen by one. I know the first few weeks I didn't feel like packing a single order just wanted to play with the little guy.

I bit the bullet on the dog thing in April. Expect some business time to be stolen by one. I know the first few weeks I didn't feel like packing a single order just wanted to play with the little guy.

I think john could train his dog to help pack boxes.. "grab a mouth full and bring it here.. hell i cant count so you'll do better then me" :)

I think john could train his dog to help pack boxes

I do plan on putting him to work! I am thinking Portuguese Water Dog to go diving with me, I want someone to carry my dive flag. :) I wish they weren't so poodle-ish though...but I guess that is why they are waterproof. I am worried about trimming by their eyes, my last dog was a Siberian Husky stray, (in FL of all places, but what can I tell you?), and that wasn't an issue. Just Flowbee, (Suck Cut), the rest of him. Any other dogs that like the sea? (To that extent?) I have seen them tackle some waves...amazing little dogs.

I would also like to train him to sniff out sting rays, the sting ray shuffle does not work all the time. I am not sure that would work though...hmmm...

MACNA was rough for us b.c we didnt have a decent Internet connection. Make sure you get one separate from the one the hotel provides, (edit) I ended up 3 days behind on emails and swamped... I dont do branding or presentation really either, it wasn't a fit for me. Should be right up your alley though. For those of you who don't know, StevieT likes branding :)

Hey Matt, your package just went out. :)

That resort sucked for internet. This one should be better otherwise I can teather the blackberry. And the hotels are separate from the EXPO.

Branding yes. Fun giveaways planned. You should see the new business cards. Full color transparent plastic like a credit card!

That sounds cool, or a lot like the American Psycho movie...one of the two. lol...

(Have you seen it? If not, you should just for the business card part, it is pretty funny in a dark humor sort of way. )

Yeah you are right, I edited it above. The EXPO people were awesome, super helpful. Hotel Internet was the problem..Blackberry is a good backup. But me with no business cards, no business shirt or sign for that matter...I am surprised I got service. :)

Please John, please, if you get a dog... Don't do what the idiots at GARF do (let it swim in your tanks). I made the mistake of buying GARF Grunge, and there was a TON of dog hair in there. And a crayon. And marbles.... That reminds me, I forgot to upload those photos to photobucket...

matt_longview
Hey Matt, your package just went out. :)

Obviously I got this last week, but since I had to leave town before it got here a reef buddy took care of acclimating it for me while he was taking care of the tank. I just got back in last night to find a typical reefcleaners order. Extras (even several more of the "expensive"... but cheaper than elsewhere... turbo snails), great quality ect. Thanks again John.

Not as many people talk about John's Macroalgae, so I'll just say each one I got was much bigger than I expected. The "penny algae" was actually about the size that I thought the ones I paid $5+ a piece for would be. John's deals are better than buying from other hobbyists! I love it.

John, not sure on the portugeuse water dog, but I had a black lab that loved to go snorkeling with me...I swear if I could put tanks on her she would of gone under with me. labs love water, and they make good pillows at times too.

My place is too small for a lab. I am thinking a medium dog would be on the larger side, but I wouldn't want anything smaller, for fear of stepping on their tail. I am too clumsy to be around a small dog I think. Lab would be a good dog, my brother suggested that too, I should probably wait...

/Dog Thread Hi-Jack;

We just adopted a 3yo Welsh Corgi. They are cool medium sized dogs but are serious hair factories, although that probably wouldn't bother you if you already had a husky. Crazy little dudes, they seriously think they are big dogs. It's in their dna since they are a herding breed. Their weight range is 20 - 30#.

They are highly intelligent, so I am sure they could be trained to go out on the boat and herd fish.

/back on topic/ received my order this week - this batch of FL Ceriths are much more active that the last few I got. - Thanks fot the great customer service/

The husky was too much though, I loved that dog, but vacuuming the house everyday day was a chore, mine unfortunately lol... It didn't matter how much you shaved or groomed him.

Glad things turned out well with your new pets! :) Reminds me I have to get to tank cleaning now...they don't have a cleaning breed of dog do they?

Archived