SaltCritters.com

Post a pic of your most prized fish...

smythie14s

Well, I haven't started my tank yet but thought this would be a cool thread to see all the wonderful types of fish you wonderful people have!

Here is my favorite. Unfortunately I had to give him up due to the new clownfish he was getting too close for comfort. He was sooo cool though.

The clowns and the lion were doing good for about 6 months or so, I think my clowns were big enough that he wouldn't have been able to swallow them but the lion was getting too curious and I wasn't taking the chance with my clowns.

• 2 weeks later...

c947a74d.jpg

he barely fits in the 12gal nano cube. LOL

That guy is actually in my 100gal...he is not rare or anything but I have seen him grow tremendously and am very attached to this guy.

His name, courtesy of my 9 year old sister is Mr. Awesome.

Check this guy out. His eyes can focus on two different objects and can rotate about 300 degrees..... This really allows him to keep an eye on fish above and around him.:D

image-display?photo_id=2280127&size=lg

This little Two Spot Goby used to be but I was stupid and didn't have a fuge to keep up with his eating habits and cyclopeeze only helped slightly. It also probably didn't help that when he was being acclimated the bag sank and filled up with aquarium water.

newtwospotgoby.jpg

now my two crazy clowns:

newtwoclowns.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Simbo18

Check this guy out.  His eyes can focus on two different objects and can rotate about 300 degrees.....  This really allows him to keep an eye on fish above and around him.:D  

image-display?photo_id=2280127&size=lg

what fish is that?! i want one!

Archived