Cultivated Reef

my hatred of LFS!

poolboy8888

Well... If all of their frags are covered in aiptasia and GHA, why not buy a peppermint shrimp and do a peroxide dip?

Well... If all of their frags are covered in aiptasia and GHA, why not buy a peppermint shrimp and do a peroxide dip?

I've never used peroxide before. do you have a link so i know what im doing if i go that route? I heard it works but I dont know. im not a fan of shrimp though.

I've never used peroxide before. do you have a link so i know what im doing if i go that route? I heard it works but I dont know. im not a fan of shrimp though.

Trust me, peppermint shrimp are amazing. I think they look creepy too, but mine always stays hidden in the back. I've only seen him a few times when I'm doing water changes on the tank. The wild peppermints eat aiptasia the quickest.

There is a thread on here called "Peroxide Saves My Tank" where they dosed it straight to their tank. I just suggest dipping frags. Do a search to see if you can find any methods that interest you. It's like dipping a coral with pest-killers, though with peroxide to kill algae.

olemanwinter
Edit : HAHAHA NR turns the " d" word into kitten. When did that happen?! Lol

I think I was using the "d" word every few sentences in the lounge a few months ago and I think that brought the change (maybe a month ago). Anyway now I just write the definition. "That guy is a device used to clean a vagina" and that's that.

Archived