SaltCritters.com

Zoos FT in Louisiana

redrocket

are these a few that you want to get rid of or add to? I'm in shreveport and would LOVE to have some of the green and pink and the green and blue!

Alas I have no zoos well some brown ones with green dots in the middle. BUT I have some really nice GSP and a hairy mushroom (baby) and some yellow polyps if I can get them off the rock safetly...and I have the ever popular CASH! lol

Hi Guys I'm in Shreveport also, I do have some Zos, but I don't think I have enough to frag just yet. I am in the process of setting up a Prop tank though, so I will have in the future. You have some nice Zos, where do you get them? I have some coming today, I will see if any og=f them are large enough to frag.

Cool let me know about your zoos. I usually take a few off and glue them down to another rock. Dwolls im making you a frag of the green and blues now just give me a little more time.

Thanks

How cool its so nice to know that we have a few folks local now. Red thanks so much for making me a frag...Hopefully when some of my stuff gets bigger I can return the favor. I've been thinking about placing an order with Seacrop in the next week or so...would you guys like to get in on it? We could split the shipping and it would make it alot cheaper for all of us if your interested!

where are yall located? i'm on the westbank, but i go to school at lsu. are u willing to sell your zo's? i really dont have anything to trade. perhaps you can quote me a price? also, i don't know if yall know, but there is a local reef club. you can do a search for brreefclub. it's a young group, but a great group of people.

tai

Originally posted by redrocket

anybody got some zoos for trade?

Redrocket,

I'm in BR (close to Prairieville) and have a number of zoos in my frag tank that you might be interested in.

Rob

Awesome man, let me know so one day we can get some trading going on. I live in gonzales. Check out looking to trade part 2 post, i have some blues, and some new green and red zoos.

lata

Wanted to thank doxyman for all the awesome stuff I got for him.

Great stuff. Thanks.

Make sure and let me know when you want the other sps, there ready for you.

Thanks! The pieces I got from you couldn't look better. I'll swing by early next week to pick them up and check out your setup.

Archived