ReefCleaners.org

New 50 Gallon Nano

Domino_Tang

Domino_Tang

^_____^ Aint it cute! Brand new... Fiji Live Rock wich I cured myself.

Not very hard.. I cured it in the tank its in now.I also did a full water change.... and scurbbed out the tank ... Set the rocks ... in a bucket ... Then i filled the

=D I think I did everything correctly

When this tank was set up dry bottom filled with RO water as suggested. added sand .. was cloudy but ran power heads with foam in side.. and aqua clears.. to speed water movement i hope to get. .. my skimmer up and running if i can find it i had 3 ... 2 are on my other tank in a refugium.

Then by cutting 1/2 PVC pipe made little 1" to 1.1/2" to hold and raise the reef heard many good things about a raise reef more water movement .. less chance of build up not to menttion the way it looks .. but its so star fish and ect can stir the sand allowing much needed airration.

then after carefully laying the rock on there.. i had to change it around a bit ... im ok with this.. but over time it will change and look much nicer! ^____^ i hope to get a new digi cam this one is my older brothers ... he loaned it to me im going to get one when i come around out of work

so tank spec's

# Disscription $$$

2 instant ocean 15.00

2 aquaclear filters 18.99

1 402 power head 16.99

1 fluval 203 69.99

12 mexican turbo snials 01.50

1 Blue damsel 02.50

25 blue leg hermits 00.69

3 SandSiftingCucumbers 09.99

OTHER

45lbs of fiji premium Live Rock 171.00 over night shipping air

15lbs toga Live Rock Free from a friend

10lbs sumin called jakara Live Rock its purple cured 35.00

85lbs LS got it for less then 90.00$$ pretty good whole sale place! not gonna give away my shop dont want prices to jack up over it they sell alot of nice SPS and other stuff as well at whole sale prices no piece is more the 40.00

C:Documents and SettingsdarksideMy DocumentsMy Pictureshes trapped!.jpg

Domino_Tang

=D hehe cool my hermit crab is look for new shell's i can tell i got a rare peek at him changing weird looking thingy its flat at the end like a peeled shrimp

hehe... ^___^

Today bad Day people spit so a i hit emm with the night stick =X shh dont tell ... i dont wanna get charge with assault...on a inmate! -__- but he deserved it! oh well tanks are doing well im finshing setting up a new 7 gallon nano

gonna have 10 lbs of LS

10 lbs of LR tonga and 5 lbs jakra!rock! yea!

4 hermits

3 turbo snails

1 babi percular

corals ect.

mushroom ect

botton polyps

• 2 weeks later...

Archived