Burning down a greenhouse

:owned:

Haha, I like smileys.

Is it okay to unfriend dead people on Facebook? :huh:

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd say yes, they probably won't care.

But that's a bit rude, isn't it? Like... What if they haunt you or something? :(

Is it okay to unfriend dead people on Facebook? :huh:

Yes I always do. It makes me feel weird every time I see a dead persons profile. Especially when a family member goes on and does status updates for them. #### ain't right lol

Damn everyone missed my fabio joke. Fml.

Yes I always do. It makes me feel weird every time I see a dead persons profile. Especially when a family member goes on and does status updates for them. #### ain't right lol

That is pretty creepy that a family member knows the person's Facebook password! :o

They won't. Just lay down some rock salt around your computer to be on the safe side.

I like bought that to make ice cream once... I still may have some. I'll go get it!

They won't. Just lay down some rock salt around your computer to be on the safe side.

Burn some sage as well. Just don't huff it :D

Burn some sage as well. Just don't huff it :D

Like Juliana Huff? I think I spelled that wrong... :unsure:

so he looks like a gay horse? ish?

Ja ja ja nein! :happy:

so he looks like a gay horse? ish?

Thank god someone caught it. Ish...

Like Juliana Huff? I think I spelled that wrong... :unsure:

f it just huff it.

Masculine Stallion*, k thnks.

OKAY, I WAS GOING TO PULL UP A PICTURE OF A HORSE SO I GOOGLE IMAGED "GAY HORSE" AND SOME REALLY, REALLY NASTY STUFF CAME UP AND I LOST HOPE IN THE HUMAN RACE... OH MY GOSH, SCARRED FOR LIFE. :scarry:

Dude, you treat google like a loaded gun. Can't go searching all willy nilly. Point it at other people and watch them squirm, stupid.

It's ok, we all make mistakes. Midgets....

I'm half toted to try it but I don't think I can handle losing any more hope in the human race.

Okay, so there was this horse, and this guy... And like... :o

It involved the mouth of the guy... :scarry:

But then again I saw 2 girls one cup so I'm pretty sure all hope was lost at that point.

No, this was worse... Like... Just google it and look. Well actually don't, it's nasty. The man was a hobknocker!

I have seen it all.

nothing can harm/arouse me anymore.

Then google images what I said to and look down a few rows. :mellow:

I have seen it all.

nothing can harm/arouse me anymore.

Doesn't it suck being desensitized by girls pooping in a cup? I've never forgiven the friend that put that #### on.

Doesn't it suck being desensitized by girls pooping in a cup? I've never forgiven the friend that put that #### on.

When the whole two girls one cup thing was going around, I watched it, determined it was not true scat, and moved on. It's gross, don't get me wrong, but it's not authentic.

Anyone know who Mr. Hands is...er was? THAT is some hardcore nastiness right chea.

Archived