Coral Vue Hydros

Macro Algea Needed (NYC)

samksy1

Anyone have some macro algea to spare. I try to get it from my LFS, but they don't have it nor sell it. Anyone in NEW YORK CITY or close by NYC? I can come and pick it up. Thanks.....my email address is samksy@yahoo.com.

i dont have any per say but there is a place called pets wharehouse the # is 631-789-5400 there located in copaige L.I. and they sell a big clump for only 5$ plus they have tons of corals and fish

there's a couple of local sites for this area if you want to ask around.

manhattanreefs.com

njreef.com

the first one has a pretty good listing of lfs. they also have local trade/sales.

you can also put a listing here, 'Wanted-To-Buy such and such'. hth

I am in NYC too, but I can't find LFS except one selling macro algae, it is New World Aquarium, the site is:

http://www.newworldaquarium.net/homepage/

But some of the staff is not nice, they sell higher price, you can check the address from their site. It take subway to Grand Central 42nd Street, walk a few block you are there.

But they don't have Macro Algae all the time. If anyone know a better place, please tell us too.

BTW, macro algae have beed growing out from my LR after a few months my nano is setup, so I need not to buy for the main tank, just need some for the refugium.

Archived