Coral Vue Hydros

my jbj nanocube

john76

I've got:

Rio 50

Minijet 404

CSL 32 watt retro

stock JBJ 24 watt (totalling 56watts of PC)

Ebo Jager 50 heater

I crazy glued a peice of clear acrylic over the stock overflow and cut teeth in to the top to have a true overflow that prevents surface scum. I pulled all of the media out and put rock rubble in to the first compartment. The rio 50 is plugged in to a hole that I drilled to have the second pump hidden. It's sitting in the second compartment. So far I haven't installed a fan and it's running between 80 and 81. I'm gonna install the fan and hook up a float/topoff system eventually.

The corals in there are frags from my 55 and the liverock is leftover bleached/dried peices that I had sitting around. I seeded them in my sump for like three weeks. There's pods, ministars, and stomatellas all over them.

I'm gonna put a green monti, a red monti cap, and maybe some small acro frags depending upon how the montis do. There is already a frag of orange/pink monti in there. I'm also gonna frag some of my rics and stick them in there too. The fish is a red head goby that I lucked out and found at the LFS today.

The frags and fish have been in there for about a half hour but I wanted to take pics anyway.(for a before/after shot comparison) None of my zoo's opened yet so I'll hold up on posting them.

Archived