Cultivated Reef

M*@^# F&^@*% !!!!!!!!!

NanoReefer53

Your clam looks good to me nanoreefer. The dark mantle with the speckes of blue looks cool.

An ultra maxima is the next clam on my list too.

Jim I really like your crocea. About how much did yours run? I'm trying to get a better pic of mine that is more close up. It looks like nano53's, and has some gold "tear drops" if thats what you call them.

Hey Nanoreefer; if you got a Canon A40 then its a decent camera dude!

Look at some of the pics I manage to get with a Canon A20 --which is way older!

Start using the camera in manual settings and learn how the final pic is affected by the different settings. You'll be amazed at the pic quality once you know how to tweak it properly.

Heres a few shots from my Canon A20.

Pipe.jpg

coral.jpg

coral3.jpg

coral4.jpg

So go on and mess with the settings. You get some wicked shots with the A40 dude.

Jim, thats a pretty good price. How big is the clam? And what store is this btw? is it in Sacramento? I'd sure like to check out the store sometime.

• 2 weeks later...
NanoReefer53

gah ! even more has happened. While away for a week on vacation one of my clowns has died and the other is looking very sick (to the point where i really don't think it's gonna make it). :(

Hey nano, I noticed in the first picture that you were floating the bags directly under the lights....is this a good idea? The one time I did that, I super heated the air inside the bag.

Archived