Top Shelf Aquatics

Anyone use Chris's Desktop aquarium?

RedSkaNite

I was looking at the aquariums on the nano-reef.com store. Does anyone here use one of these? They look great. Could I get my Prizm to fit on the refugium version? If not, will it fit nicely with the non-refugium version? Also is there any equipment that it doesnt have stock that I might want to get? I was gonna go ahead and make a 10G from scratch, but these things seem perfect.

Please share any experiences about these guys.

Also, when will the 15 gallon ones be available??

I just got my 'Creative model' last week. I transferred everything from my 7 bow yesterday.

Boy what an awesome tank! Everything about it is great. I waited 4 mos. for mine and it was well worth it.

I'm sure you could try and fit a skimmer on the back if you wanted to, I don't run one personally.

As far as add-ons, everything you really need comes with it. Chris will allow you to make modifications if you want any. For mine, I had him leave the canopy open from the hood lights back to accomodate my halide pendant.

Get one, you won't be disappointed!

The reason I had to wait so long is because Chris just got swamped with orders and he had other things going on that kept him from keeping up. Things are probably different now, who knows?

I don't own one of his tanks but I would also like to know when the 15 gallon tank will be available. An approximate price would be nice too...

I passed on Chris' tank when I ordered my 7 gallon because I wanted a bow front and I didn't want to wait for the tank. If I were doing it again, I would get Chris' tank.

Archived