Cultivated Reef

How many can I fit?

JohnsNano

Getting ready to order my 32w CSL bulb kits for my JBJ Nano Cube. How many do you think I can fit in there? I was thinking of ordering 3 of them..

Any ideas?

Thanks!

DitchPlains

I just bought one and adding it the exsisting 24 watt pc, eventually I will add another 32 watt heck maybe I keep all three too...you just have to show me how....LOL take care n good luck, if you do it, get pics.

DitchPlains

No where sthe pic, show me man!! I want to see this setup, btw do you know how to actually get the 24 and 32 watt in the same fixture on the nano cube cause I dont think the orignal 24 watt lights ballast is long enough to reach behind the tank....anyways take care man....good luck on your searches

:woot:

i added a 18w 50/50 bulb to mine its easy and dont have to take the whole hood apart i put it inbetween the canopy lid and 24w bulb the only thing you need to do is take of the acrylic shield and buy some more and lie it on the edges of the tank and add the light to the canopy where the mounting holes were for the acrylic shield and add a fan its so easy

Well I got the 3x32w PC's here now and some fans that will fit nicely in the hood. I am going to attempt to modify the hood this weekend. Will post when I am done. :D

I got them locally from a friend. 1 ballast is a 2x32 and the other is a 1x32. I think I can get them all to fit, but I will have to cut the rubber boots off and get creative. Man, that sucks.. But I need light. :D

They are all CSL.

Archived