Ariel

Cinderella

Rapunzel

Belle

Pocahontas

Mulan

Alice

Tinker Bell

There are a few I wouldn't know how to make Sexy..... Like Cinderella, Belle, and Mulan, their all very concealed in the movies. Jessica Rabbit is hot though.

haha who know about october - but watch squared chime in when you have that mermaid costume on: "Randi you have a blue butthole!"

Midas blennys has it not humans

I hate Disney movies

Dude for real, Britts got pocahontas down pat son! Either that or a sexy saqujuea

So she gets to be Pocahontas then, what's your birthday month? That month too.

There are a few I wouldn't know how to make Sexy..... Like Cinderella, Belle, and Mulan, their all very concealed in the movies. Jessica Rabbit is hot though.

You need a glass slipper, a hairy beast, and an Asian.

Boom.

surgicalsense

Those are really pretty Joel.The corals :happy: I am referring to.

... whats with the chics in silly (slutty) Halloween costumes. Sorry had to ask is all.

Oh my....this thread has been busy today :lol:

How are the new corals doing, Joel????

It's possible my ricordea are shipping today for tomorrow delivery. Haven't heard definitely yet though :)

Im deff a dude....check my thread - you'll see my girl...shes perfect for pocahontas - shes mostly native american & she always does these pigtails and these old school earing and a yellow flowy outfit similar to pocahontas...I always call her my little saqijuea haha

SouthFlorida_Tron
:lol: this thread gets me sometimes. This is one of those times.

Mw3 sucks, I'm going to send it back. There's a glitch online that makes everyone play better than me. I just had the longest string of bad games, losses, and horrible KD's. My kd was 1.25 and now it's .81. :angry:

1.98 with a like 4.23 w/L ratio omgomgomg

Those are really pretty Joel.The corals :happy: I am referring to.

... whats with the chics in silly (slutty) Halloween costumes. Sorry had to ask is all.

We're jokingly planning a Sexy Women of N-R calendar and the guys suggested Disney princess outfits. Randi wasn't sure how to make some of them sexy so I was posting example Halloween costumes, haha. The usual shenanigans. :lol:

RAGE QUIT!

DASHBOARD!!!

I rage won ground war domination, then rage quit. I always have to end on a win.

Really? Why you do so bad? LMAO

Nope I yell and scream at the game while I am playing going WTF this WTF that etc. OH and it's probably you game Host's connection to the server. I usually reset the modem and then all is well.

My PS3 has Tourette's. I sucked so hard today. No games went positive. The match making system is buggy, I've not been in a close game yet. I either own or get owned.

Felicia we need to come up with a % we want on the sales. These may go like hotcakes, we could get a bunch of corals.

My thread, auto 20% off the top. This isn't UNICEF.

Archived