Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Cape Horn

JoelRHale

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
surgicalsense

Joel.... howdy, I have been preoccupied. Sorry no visit. Tank is full of awesome ;)

Okay, I wanted to let you know I also started making the feeding cocktail for the tank babies. I have been mixing the Marine snow and Oyster feast when dusting. Boy O'boy are they growing. My zoas have several numbs, specially the Vivid rainbows. I found 3 this week alone. The Rising Sun has 2 and the Tub are slow like, just 1.

I also made my first Reef Cleaner purchase, too.

I am pleased I listened and began mixing :)

Does a bear ####? :lol:

Yeah I can handle it, perfect spot for one actually. They are low-moderate flow, sand placement right? I'm thinking if I had one I'd place it front bottom right.

I got a SWEET blue and purple one, w/ green tentacles, for you... omgomgomg

Hope it doesn't melt the first time you wash it! :o

The price of fashion!

A market for anything!

Joel.... howdy, I have been preoccupied. Sorry no visit. Tank is full of awesome ;)

Okay, I wanted to let you know I also started making the feeding cocktail for the tank babies. I have been mixing the Marine snow and Oyster feast when dusting. Boy O'boy are they growing. My zoas have several numbs, specially the Vivid rainbows. I found 3 this week alone. The Rising Sun has 2 and the Tub are slow like, just 1.

I also made my first Reef Cleaner purchase, too.

I am pleased I listened and began mixing :)

Thanks! And that's how I was too, I didn't want to feed but once you start you see exactly what the hype is about.

What did you get? :)

:drool: :jawdrop:

I can't wait man!

nice score on the new zoas! they look great. very vibrant B)

Thanks bud but those are the same old ones I've had since July. The LEDs have really transformed their color. Look like completely new coral :)

Page 100 FTW!

Woo! I had to change it back to 20/page to see for myself because I'm on page 20 :lol:

Hn1y6.jpg

:lol: 5/page.

Woohoo! Congrats on page 100! Picture time!

Pictures when pismo's coral get here I promise. Not exactly sure what all is coming but from what I've been let in on my tank is movin' on up to the east side.

omgomgomg

IMG_5899.jpg

IMG_5909.jpg

*The darker parts are purple, the lighter are baby blue. :happy:

Shot taken under 3w Led moonlight, no optics.

:eek:

-------------------------

:ninja:

IMG_5934.jpg

A whole lot of awesome.

I'm sure it's getting old hearing this but I seriously can't wait! I have no idea what some of those are on the frag rack but I like the mystery!

And that plate is awesome. Everything is just great, man.

Congrats on the century mark! Yep, we need pics.

Thanks! You'll have pictures the second pismo's stuff get here and are acclimating.

I actually have no idea :lol: he's been so secretive about this stuff. What I know so far is the plate, the chalice, "and a few other things." I just drew the frag rack line myself, whatever I get is going to be awesome and pismo is a gentleman and scholar.

Oh, and:

zlUJc.jpg

I actually have no idea :lol: he's been so secretive about this stuff. What I know so far is the plate, the chalice, "and a few other things." I just drew the frag rack line myself, whatever I get is going to be awesome...

The rack stuff, Chalice, and Plate are all for you...

I believe 7 frags, in total... :D

...and pismo is a gentleman and scholar.

Wha.... Me?

Why, thank you. :happy:

Oh, and:

zlUJc.jpg

Hahahaha... :lol:

Lol ^ that reminds me of Clayton Bigsby.

The blind black, white supremacist.

:lol:

....hmmm how on earth did you find a rock like that...its floating haha :D

Some PVC, pool filter sand, base rock, GE1 silicone, Gorilla CA glue, a pane of glass, a lot of cursing, and a little bit of luck :D

The rack stuff, Chalice, and Plate are all for you...

I believe 7 frags, in total... :D

Wooo! omgomgomg

I don't have any expectations that anyone will read it start to finish. And if they did they would probably be pissed off at how much bull#### they had to wade through.

But if you want to, I made a table of contents on the first post that links you to the on topic changes this thing has gone through.

Also, I went 2 weeks of talking to myself on here before people started noticing, just keep doing what you're doing and comment on other threads and people will start to notice. B)

Damn man!

Your getting all kinds of SPS! Go Joel!

Fricking roofers making noise I can't think sounds like someone is stomping in my head! Oh well the leaky roof is finally getting fixed after nearly 10 months of the inlaws putting it off. LMFAO My aching head!

Lol yea that's how I feel haha...and yea I did comment on a few threads and outta no where there were posts in mine funny how that works

Fricking roofers making noise I can't think sounds like someone is stomping in my head! Oh well the leaky roof is finally getting fixed after nearly 10 months of the inlaws putting it off. LMFAO My aching head!

Yeah home improvement sucks while it's happening but is awesome when it's finished :) glad to see its getting done.

Sorry about your headache though. Maybe you could go see John Redcorn about that.

Lol yea that's how I feel haha...and yea I did comment on a few threads and outta no where there were posts in mine funny how that works

The more you do it the more people comment on yours. You pretty much get what you put into it.

This thread is full of awesome. If people don't read it, from start to finish, they are missing out ;)

I like my thread :) I just doubt anyone will take the time to read it. MedRed's tank is the only other really long thread that I've read all of without being in on it since page <20. I've read through most of Rehype's too but not all of it.

Small update and page 100/post 2000 picture:

Coral warfare:

XbJXd.jpg

And I'm having problems with the froggy. It's not as inflated. Color is still there but it's not as big. Thoughts?

I've lowered the lights to like 80% anything else I can do?

Archived