Top Shelf Aquatics

Cape Horn

JoelRHale

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:lol: she doesn't reef, but she really likes my tank. She even noticed the new Montiporas that were added since the last time she was over.

That would be a seller! She is observant of the little things! ;)

Damn I am at work for the morning and I come back and there is a ton of @$$ up in here! :lol:

Also did another round of aiptasia x. I'm getting damn tired of aiptasia. Next tank I will probably do dry rock + premium rock from live aquaria or some other place that has a no pest guarantee (if that's a thing, I'd pay a lot for it).

I like how you felt it was appropriate to address me by my name <_<

Sometimes your a ballz to me and other times your a Jordan. There's no real science behind it.

OHHHHHH SNAP! :haha: :haha: :haha:

Didn't mean it like that! :P

Bleh! Aiptasa are PITA, I only have had to kill 4 EVER, but they were resilient little $$%^&%$

Didn't mean it like that! :P

Bleh! Aiptasa are PITA, I only have had to kill 4 EVER, but they were resilient little $$%^&%$

I think I hit 7-8 of them today, it's getting old. -_-

I have hydroids as well. I don't mind them. I haven't seen aiptasa in a month but you know how it goes. I just glue them into their hiding spots. :P

Thank you sir. B) I'm feeling really good about things.

I've been jamming to

for a while and I think I'm going to destroy my car speakers. :lol:

B)

this thread needed it.

iiiiii needed it haha. No jk, with my gf this weekend.

OHHHHHH SNAP! :haha: :haha: :haha:

:haha: I laughed out loud and my friends were like wtf. Now they know how weird I am

:ninja:

Hmm I haven't had aiptasia but I got hydroids and vermitid snails...lol

My peppermint ate my vermitids.

Also did another round of aiptasia x. I'm getting damn tired of aiptasia. Next tank I will probably do dry rock + premium rock from live aquaria or some other place that has a no pest guarantee (if that's a thing, I'd pay a lot for it).

I have lots of problems with my tank, but one thing I don't have is aptasia :happydance:

Those little suckers are the devil. Thank God, I don't have them :)

Sorry....just had to brag about it :lol:

:lol: good call.

I have lots of problems with my tank, but one thing I don't have is aptasia :happydance:

Those little suckers are the devil. Thank God, I don't have them :)

Sorry....just had to brag about it :lol:

Haha rub it in!

:lol:

So, we picked up a different beer this evening. It tastes like dark chocolate :)

Ohhh! What is it called!?

I love dark chocolate. :happy:

I had dark chocolate dessert wine before, I wasn't a big fan. I do make a mean vanilla ice cream, milk, chocolate syrup, bailey's and whipped cream milkshake though. It's really yummy.

Archived