inTank Media Baskets

Cape Horn

JoelRHale

Gena, I actually get a reaction like that too. My hand gets kind of numb/tingly and my skin turns red for a little while after I touch coral. It seems to be only certain corals though, like my frogspawn.

I'm glad I'm not the only one! I guess some people are just more sensitive than others. Mushrooms seem to be the most potent for me though. But, even my birdsnest does it to me. I discovered that one on Friday.

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm drinking beef jerky beer again! :lol:

And...it's good warm. I've been nursing it. It's actually better to drink it with pauses in between, otherwise you lose the flavor of the beef jerky.

I can't believe I'm drinking this stuff :lol:

I've seriously got to start re-reading my posts and deciding if there is anyway you guys can make it dirty. You guys' minds are all in the gutter. :P

I have too must testosterone.

elllow Scooby.

elllow ;)

$2500!

300.JPG

For meeee? :flower:

Just in case I have soap/perfume/lotion on my hands

I never have that problem :P

I would hope you can occasionally have soap on your hands :P

:lol: if Ethan has soap on his hands it's an accident.

Good morning ya'll. Tank is looking gooood!

To me loosing weight is all about burning the calories. For example, the guys in the tour de France, eat over 20,000 calories a day.

TheNordCelt

To me loosing weight is all about burning the calories. For example, the guys in the tour de France, eat over 20,000 calories a day.

When I loose weight, I just untie it.

Thank you sir! And yeah it's all about using up the calories you have. Michael Phelps and other swimmers also eat a ton of calories. We are joining a gym today with an indoor pool so I'm excited to start swimming as well. I like seeing the numbers go lower on the scale but I love seeing real results more.

When I loose weight, I just untie it.

:lol:

----------

Ethan, I went to GNC and talked to the most helpful of guys. He talked to me about two products worth trying and ones that he uses: Arsenal X and LipoRush both by NDS. I think they have a chance at working for three reasons. 1: they sell out of both the day after the shipment comes in and consequently weren't in stock. 2. They are the cheapest products at GNC so he wasn't trying to up sell and actually even gave me a 20% off card because they weren't in stock. 3. Unlike every single other product I've searched around on the Internet, it was very hard to find anything bad about either. The only bad things I read were on NDS's website and they were just side effects. I definitely need to make an appointment with my doctor before I start taking them but I am very hopeful that these will help add to my good progress. :)

How do you think I eat 5kcals a day lol gotta train your body to use it...but it also leads to massive ####s and plenty of time with the dear porcelain god

Sometimes pooping is the most efficient way for temporary weight loss.

Try running in the morning when nothing's in your stomach to digest. You body is forced to run on its reserves, or your "fat." It's what I did. It also raises your metabolism for the rest of the day, burning more calories throughout the day.

:)

Yea balls, tis why I run 3 miles every morning before work ;p and also why I'm still a whopping 127lbs haha...pooping

Now that I'm joining a gym I'll be eating a lot more. The part for me is finding high carb food that do not have oxalate in them. Bread and most pasta have large amounts of it.

I'm just glad I'm still managing to stick with it. It's a huge improvement over previous attempts.

Sometimes pooping is the most efficient way for temporary weight loss.

Try running in the morning when nothing's in your stomach to digest. You body is forced to run on its reserves, or your "fat." It's what I did. It also raises your metabolism for the rest of the day, burning more calories throughout the day.

:)

When I check in my weight I always do it after that and before eating. :lol:

And running is the second thing I do. Then I eat a bowl of corn flakes usually. My reason was to not be hungry after working out and be tempted to eat twice.

Y u not been on lately?

Dude you're a twig. I don't want to hear it.

@decko

......OK Berber...like you aren't a twig lol

Good! Keep it up.

Eh I've been at school, FB and playing Pokemon. Why - you missed me?

......OK Berber...like you aren't a twig lol

<_<

Good! Keep it up.

Eh I've been at school, FB and playing Pokemon. Why - you missed me?

Thanks!

Not NR without you!

:lol: @ Brad/Jordan twig battle.

Emerald. lvl47 Swampert and lvl41 Lairon. Pimp B)

And 10 hours of playing time

You would be a bigger pimp had it been red or blue. But still, good jorb.

Archived